- A bookworm, movie-enthusiast, blogger and anime-lover.
- An introvert who likes walking long distances, while listening to her trusty MP3 player.
- Would like to become a Professional Freelance Portrait Artist sometime before going six feet below.
- Would like to write a book in the future (whenever that may be).
- A person with androgynous inclinations. Moody and erratic.Sometimes hard to deal with. Let’s add sarcastic and cynical as well. (joke!)
- An “aimless fool who likes to wander” and has come to terms with her depression, seeing it as an integral part of her life. No worries. 🙂
7 things that used to scare me (btw, some of them still scare me):
- sound of the power saw (chainsaw) – my number one fear. we used to live near a lumber owned land (Bay, Laguna), the sound of the chainsaw will cause me to climb the table or hide in any other area where i feel i’d be safe (there was an incident wherein i tried to climb my father’s back!).
- aswang/manananggal/freddy kreuger/jason voorhees/ – all sorts of fictional monsters, especially the “cha bun kwa” (w/c was actually the name of a lion in an old reader’s digest issue) and the “sipay” (they kidnap young children, or so my parents say).
- monotony, repetition
- darkness (dark places)
- certain kinds of people.
7 things that scare me now:
- losing my right hand (aka my drawing hand)
- not being able to transform my thoughts into artworks (there are times when my creative juices run dry – i get intensely scared and frustrated)
- getting very horrible injuries.
- being bogged down by chronic depression/obssessive tendencies.
- losing my mind.
- monotony, repetition
7 things i like the most:
- video games/surfing the net
- psychology, crime, the paranormal
- witty jokes
- music (can go from rock to classical)
7 random facts about me
- I like spending a great deal of my time alone (especially when i’m working on something).
- I’m often thought of as someone aloof, inconsiderate and even self-centered (i forget birthdays, forget to call or text my friends, and even forget to apologize etc.) But I bear no ill intentions, things just happen to slip from my mind. heh.
- I like eating “viscera” or “entrails” (excluding human ones!) – I especially prefer the heart, brains and lungs.
- I suffer from mild to severe mood swings and chronic absent-mindedness -here but not here-.
- I hate overwhelming odours (perfumes, smoke) – although I happen to like the smell of gasoline and rugby!
- I like to read.
- I like to drink vinegar (this i don’t know why!)
7 important things in my bedroom:
- my cabinet(s), where I store my various collections.
- my trusty laptop/internet connection
- movie collection.
- pencils & papers/sketch book(s) – (have to have one handy in case i get a sudden impulse to draw something!)
- DVD/CD collection
- TV set
7 things i plan to do before i die (seems too early for that):
- paint and draw (as many as i possibly can!) or illustrate a book
- actually finish a story/write a book
- visit transylvania, alcatraz, auschwitz (and all the nazi camps all over europe) and the holocaust memorial.
- do something of worth
- build a cabin/house on a remote, mountainous area. (this idea i had since i was a child – never lost it’s appeal)
- find peace of mind.
- try to grow up O__O
7 things i can do:
- cross stitch
- design websites
- the Heimlich maneuver (just kidding)
- walk long distances (something i happen to enjoy)
7 things i can’t do
- talk for long periods of time (that’s why i prefer written communication) – but alas, I’ve worked as a call center agent twice
- interact with a large number of people (i get dizzy and disoriented after a while)
- sit still for long (I’ll stamp my feet and drum my fingers)
- apologize (?) well, not really but it takes a great deal before i can, even if i’m the one who’s wrong. but i’m working on it!
- babysit for a long period of time (i tend to lose my patience).
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
- the IT factor (right attitude above all)
- unusual face (could vary)
- witty conversation
- sense of humor
- some special skill–cooking, playing an instrument, singing, dancing, whatever
7 things i say the most
- sieteng unggoy!
- naloko na!
- why? or at bakit?
- ano kayang problema (mo/nya/non/ko)