Forgive this post for occasional lack of coherence, it’s 11:28 pm here and I haven’t taken a bath yet. How’s that for an excuse?
Ok, I’m back at the boarding house (I just went and submitted my requirements for a company I will not mention here. Top secret stuff) here in Manila. Neil Gaiman was at Rockwell today apparently. Too bad I wasn’t able to make it for a number of reasons (including lack of funds).
I curse the person who typed my NBI Clearance. How could he/she make the mistake of misspelling my name? Well, not entirely, more like a single letter typo. Which is more infuriating, considering it’s the reason I’m stuck in here; I’m also pissed with myself for not checking! Another thing, is my lack of success at procuring funds from a relative, whom I know has money (but refuses to help because of blah, blah, blah, excuses, excuses). I may sound childish, but I’m shot of him. Ok, moving on.
I’m currently watching something called “Dinocroc”. No kidding. I like watching B-Movies from time to time. As the title implies, it’s about a dinosaur-crocodile hybrid running amok and killing a bunch of people. Opens with some guy (who looks suspiciously like Crocodile Dundee) sitting on a boat, trying to shoot something in the murky waters of a place called Ngukurr, Northern Australia. Oh, wait I missed something, he sort of slit his arm open to draw blood (to attract whatever creature he is hunting I presume. Although I miss the point of injuring yourself on purpose while on the hunt. He could have drawn the blood earlier or something). Well, cue in some exposition (in the form of power-pointy letters) and supposedly-scary-but-really-annoying music. And now we cut to scientists making genetic experiments on some lab. For the purposes of what? I forgot. Anyway, one of the specimens went postal and destroys the cameras on the holding cell. Of course the first thing a sensible person would do is to ENTER the cage, when you don’t KNOW WHERE the creature is. How this person ever became a scientist boggles the mind.
So, naturally, the girl gets killed and the creature escapes. Let’s see what happens. I’m sure “Crocodile Dundee” will appear later. And there’s a kid with a missing dog. I think I know where this is going. Hm. And the guy who plays the sheriff of sorts looks awfully familiar (I’m sure I’ve seen him as a minor character on another movie).
Listening to: “One of These Days” by Michelle Branch
Just seen Episode 11 of Gundam 00 (no major development on the story, more like a “launching pad” of Allelujah’s character. It would be interesting to see how HRL will handle this recent attack on their facility though; and the public outrage at the exposure of their human experimentation project.) Oh, and Episode 12 should be interesting as Setsuna returns to his homeland.
Still no subs are available for “Galileo’s” Episode 9, I watched the RAW version, it seems to have to do something with Yukawa-sensei’s former mentor.
Right! The main article, followed this link (which will supposedly explain my attitude based on my birth chart),
here we go:
This birth chart shows the positions of the planets of Roselle Ayo
The planets in the signs
The position of the planets in the signs of the Zodiac has an influence on the character of the individual and these influences form a large part of the individual psyche.
Sun in Capricorn
She is honest, reserved, circumspect, honorable and strong-willed. Quietly ambitious within the realms of the possible, she likes and takes on responsibility. She can work in the social domain (you have got to be joking!)
Weaknesses: a bitter, hostile, disagreeable and mistrustful mind.
Moon in Sagittarius
Likes to throw herself into the unknown and into adventure: she is agile, tough and enthusiastic. Attracted to long voyages, to discover the unknown.
Weaknesses: takes great risks in throwing herself into the unknown and into adventure. Audacious, bold and rebellious. Unable to stay in one place, is always ready to risk everything to achieve her goal.
(Yes, well there’s some truth in that)
Mercury in Aquarius
Likes everything that is new and original: is an innovator. Values her independence and liberty of action greatly. She initiates projects, she is individualistic, idealistic and humanitarian. Likes intellectual discussions.
Weaknesses: argumentative, bickering and eccentric.
Venus in Aquarius
She likes flowery language: she is very sensitive and detests anything vulgar. She appreciates independence in love, but idealizes and embellishes it. She likes to please and will do whatever is necessary for this. While always being frank, she is not always faithful.
Weaknesses: she is unfaithful, because she likes above all to please and will follow through to the end of any adventure that arises. Does not like barriers, likes liberty of action and does not like to account to anyone.
Mars in Aquarius
She uses her aggressiveness in a social battle for freedom, or independence or adventure, but always linked to society. Likes adventure, independence. Disturbances, changes, upsets.
Jupiter in Sagittarius
She is agreeable, seductive, engaging and generous. (ehh??!)
Weaknesses: immoderate taste for sport and games. (er…yeah right!)
Saturn in Scorpio
Observant, self-controlled, unforgiving, tough, methodical, a researcher, an investigator. Lots of courage, self-assurance and can keep her cool.
Weaknesses: makes no concessions or compromises. She can become a fanatic of a creed, a party, work or a religion. (so there’s a possibilty of me being a bible-thumping fanatic??!)
Uranus in Sagittarius
She is shy, delicate but proud, bold and lively.
Neptune in Sagittarius
Likes long voyages, things foreign, water.
Pluto in Libra
Listening to: “Tooku Made” (Far Away) – Do As Infinity
Watching: “Friday the 13th The Series” (ran from 1987-1990) – now if we have more shows like this…
Spanish: occupational or status name, from ayo ‘tutor’, ‘guardian’, probably from a Visigothic word hagja ‘attendant’, ‘steward’.
MARIA (first name):
- Hebrew: Bitter; the star of the sea
- Hebrew: Bitter; rebellion
ROSELLE (first name):
Latin: A flower
- Although the name Roselle creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and solar plexus. (Is there anything else?)
- The name of Roselle has given you sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things in life.
- You can enjoy reading, study, and contemplation about many different subjects.
- When your interests or curiosity are aroused, you work intensely at new undertakings, but your interests often wane when you encounter drudgery and monotony, with the result that you leave many things unfinished. (No arguments there.)
- Your name has taken you into many bitter experiences.
- The greatest lack in your life is stability and peace of mind. (You can say that again.)
- A peaceful and quiet environment, especially out in nature, is one of your greatest desires, but you are constantly taken into chaotic conditions.
- Although the name Maria creates the urge to work in harmony with others, we point out that it causes a superior, interfering expression.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, worry and mental tension.
- Your name of Maria gives you the desire to understand and to help others but, at the same time you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much.
- You desire a home and family of your own and have the ability to create understanding and harmony in family association as you are pliable, forgiving, and tactful. (Pliable? Forgiving?? Are we still talking about me?)
- You love children and would not hesitate to care for any children who might need you. (Wouldn’t bet on it.)
- Whenever possible, you avoid argument and turmoil because you prefer not to face an issue if it means hurting anyone’s feelings.
Just found this one out.
My Sun is in Capricorn and my Moon is in Scorpio.
These are my characteristics as an individual (apparently):
The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces in you an extremely strong inner drive and a keen sense of your own importance as an individual. A certain rigid inner pride keeps your self-respect always at a high level. Early on, temperament may be a problem, but as you mature cooperation is learned and a judicial and rather stern nature rules the personality. A very reserved individual, you often express yourself in quiet ways, always remaining perfectly capable of communicating disapproval without saying even a word. Most people think of you as a very reasonable person and in may ways you are. It is very difficult, however, to ever persuade you that you are wrong because of a highly inflexible core within. Often you may use the tactic of appearing not to understand the other person’s point of view, even when it is quite clear to you. You are very honorable, loyal, and devoted, with a keen sense of the sobriety of life, and of your duty as a part of it. Right or wrong, you hold to your first impressions of people, especially if those first impressions were not good. You are a very understanding of people and their problems, and while you usually can remain very much detached, you are a good listener and provide sound advice. Emotions never seem to interfere with your reasoning power.
mostly true. especially the “strong will and inner pride”. I am loath to be told what I should do. I tend to do what I like, I stick to what I want. i have read somewhere that I am “hard to influence”. I don’t know if this is good or bad though. ;p