Listening to: “Tooku Made” (Far Away) – Do As Infinity
Watching: “Friday the 13th The Series” (ran from 1987-1990) – now if we have more shows like this…
Spanish: occupational or status name, from ayo ‘tutor’, ‘guardian’, probably from a Visigothic word hagja ‘attendant’, ‘steward’.
MARIA (first name):
- Hebrew: Bitter; the star of the sea
- Hebrew: Bitter; rebellion
ROSELLE (first name):
Latin: A flower
- Although the name Roselle creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and solar plexus. (Is there anything else?)
- The name of Roselle has given you sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things in life.
- You can enjoy reading, study, and contemplation about many different subjects.
- When your interests or curiosity are aroused, you work intensely at new undertakings, but your interests often wane when you encounter drudgery and monotony, with the result that you leave many things unfinished. (No arguments there.)
- Your name has taken you into many bitter experiences.
- The greatest lack in your life is stability and peace of mind. (You can say that again.)
- A peaceful and quiet environment, especially out in nature, is one of your greatest desires, but you are constantly taken into chaotic conditions.
- Although the name Maria creates the urge to work in harmony with others, we point out that it causes a superior, interfering expression.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, worry and mental tension.
- Your name of Maria gives you the desire to understand and to help others but, at the same time you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much.
- You desire a home and family of your own and have the ability to create understanding and harmony in family association as you are pliable, forgiving, and tactful. (Pliable? Forgiving?? Are we still talking about me?)
- You love children and would not hesitate to care for any children who might need you. (Wouldn’t bet on it.)
- Whenever possible, you avoid argument and turmoil because you prefer not to face an issue if it means hurting anyone’s feelings.